Were you denied long-term disability insurance benefits?
If you filed a claim for benefits and your claim was denied or terminated, we can help you file for an appeal against the insurance company, which will help increase your chances of a successful appeal. (You can also get help if you are just beginning the application process.)
This includes those who were denied disability benefits by the following insurance companies:
- The Hartford
- Liberty Mutual
- Lincoln Financial
- Northwestern Mutual
- Principal Financial
- Reliance Standard
- Sun Life
- The Standard
Do You Qualify?
You may qualify for help obtaining disability insurance benefits under the following circumstances:
- You have a long-term disability insurance policy through one of the insurance companies listed above;
- You have applied for long-term disability benefits;
- You have received a denial letter in the mail; and
- You are within 180 days (6 months) from the date on the letter.
- Your claim denial can not be more than three years old.
*You may also qualify for help if you are just beginning the application process or if you have already filed your appeal and haven’t received a denial letter.
Fill out the Free Case Evaluation and some will get back with you promptly,